Coffee Is For Closers Ep25Today, Matt and James discuss the different types of sales structures and processes that you and your team need to easily hit a 7-figure income by the end of the month!
Coffee Is For Closers Ep1Episode 1 of the podcast about all things Sales, High ticket closing and what happens in the world of running a sales agency that does over 1 million a month in sales
7 Figure Sales Structure
Not a lot of people appreciate the value of a good sales structure. That’s why today, Matt and James discuss the different types of sales structures and processes that you and your team need to easily hit a 7-figure income by the end of the month!
Help your team help you hit your quota by tuning in to this episode!
What We Talked About In This Episode:
- The two-call close structure [01:14]
- Sales calls? Or strategy sessions? [03:16]
- The advantage of a two-call close structure [04:55]
- Why ‘offers made’ is not a metric you should track [07:07]
- What is the only acceptable reason not to make a sale? [10:51]
- Low conversion rate weeks vs high conversion rate weeks [13:57]
- Major differences in sales call structures [17:02]
- Two-call close structure as a better option for a presentation-style pitch [18:50]
- The Taki Moore method [21:32]
- Phone-selling vs Zoom-selling [22:56]
- How Taki Moore sells [26:00]
About Our Hosts:
Matt and James are from Sales Sniper, a sales consulting agency dedicated to helping companies increase close rates, build sales systems, and conduct sales training. They generate millions in sales for their clients every month and easily gets the top done for your sales agency.
- Sales Sniper Website
- Closing code with up link (Code word “TRIAL” gets you 1 week for $1)
- Get your hands on our Call Review SOP and learn how to effectively review calls to make sure your team stays at peak performance now!
Connect with Matt and James:
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast! Thanks for tuning in!